Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 2, 2009

Hey fam!!!
How are you guys??? Transfers were today and I am still in my area, but my new companion is Hermana Silva. She is from Chiclayo, PEru and only has 6 months in the mission! Wha??? What happened to my days with companions who had 16 and 17 months in the mission?? She seems really nice though so thats good.

We had stake conference this week and I saw 2 american families! Dad asked me if Id seen any americans and those were my first. To answer a couple other of mom and dads questions:Nobody really talks to me about national or international events aside from a few questions about OBama Ive gotten, Ive yet to meet too many devout members of other religions-most people seem pretty apathetic, We dont have themes for tranfers, we just use PMG, I dont know anything about zone leader training, We have taught quite a few bolivians but I havent met any CHileans or argentinians. Im not sure how hard it is to travel between countries. I know we have a lot of problems because the bolivians we teach cant get their papers from bolivia in order to get married in order to get baptized-its happened like 4 or 5 times! There are 5 companionships in my district and mom I dont think we have to stay together because of danger. Im not sure why we spend pdays together, but I really doubt its because its dangerous. We see president and sister Davis every 6 weeks at zone conference, but other than that not really unless its by chance. When we see them we eat lunch at the mission home. Anyway, Ill answer more questions next week.

Anyway, I love you guys and miss you guys. Im praying away, hope youre all doing great!! Talk to you next week!!! Love you!!!

No comments: